Tuesday, November 18, 2014

An updated notice to my readers

Home from hospitalization Tuesday PM. Feeling much better. Contining my recovery as an outpatient.

Wonderful doctors helped me. Plus glorious support from good friends. Means everything when most needed.

Sunday was my 5th hospitalization since June. Aging isn't for sissies, for sure. 

Hopefully restoration of my full health and vigor will follow. Means everything in times of illness.

Watch for more articles on Wednesday. And new Progressive Radio News Hour programs. Archived for easy listening.

I'm deeply grateful being back doing what I love best. Committed to spreading hard truths. Exposing Big Lies. 

Forthrightly working for world peace and stability. Being on the right side of history.

Hopefully a good night's sleep will have me ready to go on Wednesday. I'll do as much as I can health permitting.