Mourning for Orlando: What About for Millions of Imperial Victims
by Stephen Lendman
First some important points. Paul Craig Roberts and several of my readers pointed out the absence of video and other credible evidence, no proof showing dead bodies from Sunday’s Orlando incident. Was it staged, not real?
With 49 reported dead (plus the alleged shooter) and over 50 wounded, where’s the casualty count proof? Why hasn’t there been widespread coverage of the implausibility of a lone gunman attack?
Orlando resembles Sandy Hook (December 14, 2012). Professor James Tracy conducted exhaustive, independent research into what happened.
He questioned the official narrative, presented credible evidence, indicating the incident was staged, not real. Key reasons he presented included explaining:
1. “Proof of death (was) suppressed.”
2. “Emergency protocols were not followed.”
3. “Drill protocols were” used instead.
4. “(F)oreknowledge of the event” existed.
5. Reports about weapons used were “contradictory.”
6. No verifiable evidence indicated Adam Lanza’s responsibility for the shootings - after supposedly killing his mother, then taking his own life after the incident.
7. Authorities and media sources “displayed inappropriate behavior.”
8. Photos of the crime scene and victims “look(ed) staged or fake.”
9. The crime scene was deliberately contaminated and destroyed, making it unusable for investigation.
10. Alleged “(d)eceased children sang at the 2013 Super Bowl.”
Sandy Hook was US state-sponsored false flag deception. Orlando appears more of the same, another incident to be exploited for imperial advantage.
Global media-led worldwide mourning for and solidarity with alleged victims diverts attention from accurately assessing what happened, challenging the official narrative, and assigning blame where it belongs.
The staged global spectacle stands in stark contrast to near-silence, along with public ignorance about and indifference for millions of imperial victims, numbers increasing daily.
They’re slaughtered with impunity by America, NATO, Israel, their rogue allies and proxy terrorist foot soldiers - mass murder called humanitarian intervention.
The UN Charter’s Preamble vow “to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war” was hollow. Endless wars rage, America the world’s leading belligerent - world conquest and dominance its objective.
False flags like 9/11, Sandy Hook, very likely Orlando and more to come create fear to enlist public support for what demands committed opposition.
The lesson of Sunday’s incident is things aren’t often as they seem. Accept nothing at face value. Challenge official and scoundrel media accounts.
They’re consistently proved false, willful deception. What’ll it take to get Americans to act against what most threatens their lives, welfare and futures - their own government!
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago. He can be reached at email@example.com.
His new book as editor and contributor is titled "Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III."
Visit his blog site at sjlendman.blogspot.com.
Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.